Home » » Beauty photo session with the Fuji 56mm lens

Beauty photo session with the Fuji 56mm lens

Description: Beauty photo session with the Fuji 56mm lens Rating: 3.5 Reviewer: LAMPSOLS ItemReviewed: Beauty photo session with the Fuji 56mm lens
Today I was able to give the Fuji 56mm f/1.2 lens a good workout on a beauty shooting in the studio with Ariel, one of my favorite models. My X-T1 is in the shop having its light leak repaired so I attached the lens to an X-E2 for the session. The sample images below pretty much sum up why I love working with high quality fast aperture lenses in available light. I wanted to keep things bright and airy, and working towards the most open aperture settings with a lot of selective focus helped. Normally, I do shootings like this with a Nikon D4, but lately I'm finding myself getting very comfortable, and not sacrificing any quality, by moving to the Fuji X system.

The lens is absolutely sensational, the camera, too, but with a model like Ariel it's really pretty hard to miss.

The latest RAW release candidate for Photoshop is necessary for reading RAW files from the X-T1 and X-E2, but there is also another side benefit from this version of RAW. It includes a new set of Camera Profiles for the Fuji X-cameras.

This is the new drop-down menu of the Photshop ACR camera profile options for the Fuji-X series RAW files. My favorite for people photography, and the one I used for most of the images below, is the Camera Pro Neg. Hi. For landscape and travel I like the Velvia/VIVID or PROVIA/STANDARD. You really need to try them all to see which one best suits the image type you are processing. One thing is for certain, these profiles have saved me a lot of time in post processing. 








If you are planning on purchasing the Fuji 56mm lens, you can help support this site at no extra cost to you by purchasing from one of our affiliate sellers listed below -- and thanks for your support.

The Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens can be ordered from:  Amazon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive