Home » , » A bit of New Orleans Voodoo with the Fuji X-E2

A bit of New Orleans Voodoo with the Fuji X-E2

Description: A bit of New Orleans Voodoo with the Fuji X-E2 Rating: 3.5 Reviewer: LAMPSOLS ItemReviewed: A bit of New Orleans Voodoo with the Fuji X-E2
I am in New Orleans attending PhotoNOLA, the annual festival of photography that is held here. Having arrived a day early I did a mini tour of the city -  with my camera of course.  The sky below is the first subject to greet me on my taxi ride from the airport. Underexposing it gave the dark, ominous look, and a good start to a side tour I did to a famous New Orleans cemetery. All the photos below were taken with the Fuji X-E2 and 18-55mm zoom.








These markings are on a tomb some think contains the remains of the famous Voodoo queen, Marie Laveau
In this shot I liked the way the telephone pole in the distance echoed the foreground cross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive